Personal Financial Literacy
- 4.10 Personal financial literacy. The student applies mathematical process standards to manage one’s financial resources effectively for lifetime financial security. The student is expected to:
- 4.10A distinguish between fixed and variable expenses; – S RC4
- 4.10B calculate profit in a given situation; – S RC4
- 4.10C compare the advantages and disadvantages of various savings options; – NT
- 4.10D describe how to allocate a weekly allowance among spending; saving, including for college; and sharing; – NT
- 4.10E describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending. – S RC4
None. Focus on the fluency needs of your students.
Spiral Review TEKS
None. Focus on the spiral review needs of your students.