* Some links contain district adopted, copyrighted materials and can only be accessed by Round Rock ISD employees.
** Certain campuses have access to different resources and that while rare, you may find a suggested/potential resource that is not available.
- Launching the Reader’s Workshop/Kick-Off Writer’s Workshop (21 days)
- In the Wild/Writing as a Naturalist (15 days)
- Characters in Focus/Writing as a Naturalist (13 days)
- Your Government at Work/Characters in Focus Writing Fiction (15 days)
- Through the Storyteller’s Eyes/Writing Fan Fiction (19 days)
Dual Language SLAR/ELAR
- Presentando (21 días)
- En la naturaleza (15 días)
- Los personajes en el centro (13 días)
- El trabajo de tu gobierno (15 días)
- A través de los ojos del narrador (14 días)
Grade-Level Specific Information
- Dual Language Literacy Instructional Minutes Guidance
- 4th Grade SLAR / ELAR TEKS Correlation by Unit – DL Version COMING SOON!
General Biliteracy Information
- Enlace para página de internet de “Teaching for Biliteracy”
- Ideas/ Estrategias para El Puente (The Bridge)
The Language and Content Allocation Plan (LCAP) represents the language in which each academic subject is taught by grade level as well as the percentage of the instructional day spent in each language in a dual language classroom.
Toolkit Texts: Short Nonfiction for Guided and Independent Practice in English and Spanish(Correlated to the Comprehension Toolkit)
Exploring Social Studies: Texas Edition in Spanish (Use the USB drive in the kit to view the interactive e-books)
- Place Value (Whole Number) (25 days)
- Addition and Subtraction (Whole Number) (15 days)
- Geometry Concepts and Angle Measurement (19 days)
- Multiplication and Division (Whole Number) (23 days, continues into the second semester)
- Fraction Concepts and Fraction Addition and Subtraction (24 days)
- Decimals – Place Value and Addition and Subtraction (16 days)
- Algebraic Reasoning and Measurement (18 days)
- Data Analysis (9 days)
- Personal Financial Literacy (8 days)
TAG First Semester
- Geometry Concepts and Angle Measurement (13 days)
- Multiplication and Division (Whole Numbers) (12 days)
- Fraction Concepts and Fraction Addition and Subtraction (14 days)
- Place Value and Addition and Subtraction (Whole Number) (12 days)
- Algebraic Reasoning and Measurement (14 days)
- Place Value and Addition and Subtraction (Decimal) (10 days)
TAG Second Semester
- Prime and Composite Numbers and Order of Operations (10 days)
- Volume and Whole Number Multiplication and Division (12 days)
- Decimal Multiplication and Division (14 days)
- Fraction Multiplication and Division (14 days)
- Fraction Addition and Subtraction (11 days)
- Personal Financial Literacy (10 days)
4th Grade Resources
4th Grade TAG Resources
- Resources to Support Effective Teaching and Learning of Mathematics – A collection of resources organized around NCTM’s Effective Teaching Practices.
- K-4 Mathematics Glossary – This glossary, generously shared by Pasadena ISD, includes words in both English and Spanish.
- Elementary Math Professional Books – These books are available for checkout in your campus library.
- Elementary Mathematics Blog – This blog is a place for us to share answers to frequently asked questions as well as highlight effective teaching practices from classrooms across Round Rock ISD.
- Parent Resources – The following documents contain links to websites, videos, books, and games to support parents (and teachers) in supporting their children in learning and doing mathematics.
First Semester (Changes)
- Life Cycles (19 days)
- Structure and Functions (15 days)
- Producers, Consumers, and Food Webs (17 days)
- Properties of Soil and Resources (20 days)
- Weather and the Water Cycle (14 days)
Instruction Minutes – 50 minutes
Online resources (includes signing in to STEMscopes)